Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DONNA'S 50TH BIRTHDAY-SU! MOCHA MORNING CARD

One of the secretaries in my office - DONNA -at work turned 50 this past Friday.  I thought that deserved a specialty card so I pulled out Mocha Morning Designer Specialty Paper from SU! and matched several of the pieces of DSP with Early Espresso card stock, an embossed sentiment with gold embossing powder and voila....here is her card.

To me, 50 means CELEBRATE BIG and CELEBRATE GOLD!
Here's the inside of the card.


The CELEBRATE is from a NEW stamp set coming out for SU! SALEABRATION January 24th.  I can't wait to show you the whole set.  It's called Outlined Occasions!  It's really cool - I promise you1!

And finally, an envelope using My Digital Studio by SU!


I also printed signs in 8.5 by 11 and hung them in her office and on her door.  We had a great cake and took her out to dinner to the Au Poitin Still in Timonium, Md.  

Happy Birthday Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment