Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!

Today is my brother Joe's birthday.  I wanted to make him a special card that had a masculine feel.  I also wanted to use the BRAND NEW FRAMELITS from SU! for the BIG SHOT.  (check them out in the NEW SU! Occasions Mini Catalog!) Although not everything here is SU! a lot of it is - the card stock, the ink, the dazzling details, the framelits, the embossing, and some of the stamps.
I also wanted a winter feel.  It is winter, but here on the East coast it's been more like spring weather the last two weeks. Finally yesterday we got into the 20's for cold.  Not that I'm lovin the cold, but if it 's going to be winter, it should be cold and we should see some snow.

And here is the envelope!  I used some of my SU! tempting turquoise embossing powder!  And I also used some Crystal Effects! a clear epoxy coating- on the plane and some of the sentiments. Click on the photo below to see it up close.

In any case, Happy Birthday dear brother Joe!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment