Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YOU ARE LOVED!

Today is the LAST day to order from the SU! Holiday Mini catalog.  One of my favorite sets that I'll  be using for Valentine's Day this year is YOU ARE LOVED!  It's a great set that is really versatile, so I can use it for more than Valentine's Day.  I LOVE the LOVE sentiment. Click on the card and you will see that I added a tiny pearl to the flower.  What a cool embellishment and I got it from SU!
(they come sticky backed so you just need to apply to your project!
This card was made at the last Remarkable Stampers Team Meeting.  We had so much fun and made a lot of different projects and met a lot of great stampers under the direction of our leader Janet Wakeland. The meetings are always great and we learn so much.  If you join my team you are invited to all of the Remarkable meetings which are held quarterly. You also will have access to the team blog, the Stampin Connection (SU! website with thousands of samples), and more.  Order today directly from me or on my website to insure you get all that you want from the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog.

Here's another sample using the same stamp set.  The Stampin Sistah's group made this card at our Shoebox gathering this past Thursday.  Although this is the card I made, it was designed by the talented Arleen Graham.  We embossed sentiment and the design on the heart.  In addition, we used the NEW FRAMELITS that die cut different size hearts - so this card has a pop up window heart on it.  Tomorrow, the SU! FRAMELITS are released in the SU! Occasions Mini Catalog.  I can't wait.

Watch for More NEW SU! on my Blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment