Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SU! SALE-A-BRATION STARTS TODAY!

 
I'm SUPER EXCITED today!  SU! kicks off SALE-A-BRATION.  It's the most wonderful time of the SU! year!  I'm going to earn everything in the SALE-A-BRATION mini catalog and you can too!  For every $50 in US you will earn one FREE SALE-A-BRATION item.  In addition, if you host a workshop of at least $150 you can earn this great SU! tote in addition to all of your hostess benefits and all of your FREE SALE-A-BRATION items.  This year, the SU! SALE-A-BRATION catalog is really cool and attractive.  It's easy to see what you can earn FREE at a glance.  Head on over to my SU! website and go to SHOP NOW!

 
 Click on the brochure above to see all of the GREAT sale-a-bration products available!


And to start the day off, here are two of the cards I made using SALE-A-BRATION products!
This card uses BRAND NEW SALE-A-BRATION papers called Everyday Enchantment.  I LOVE this pack of DSP!  Here's a look at the papers in the package.

These papers are Gorgeous!  You need to see them up close and on some homemade cards and projects.  Really stunning!  Also note that I used the stamp set Elementary Elegance, which you can earn for FREE.  It's a wonderful set!  Love the little crown, butterfly, key, and bird.  Wow!  The elegant frame can be used in so many ways!

There is also a package of brads and ribbons in the SALE-A-BRATION catalog that you can also EARN for FREE!  The ribbons are organdy and are so delicate and beautiful.


Here's another card I made using the same papers and stamp set.  Notice the rhinestone I added to the crown.
This card is so very easy to make and that is the focus of SALE-A-BRATION 2012 - easy and elegant!  I actually ended up making about 25 or so of these cards for one of my LEADERSHIP swaps.  The complimentary colors are soft suede and pool party.  Really great colors.  Do you like what you see so far?  I hope you will join me over the next few months creating beautiful cards and projects with SALE-A-BRATION product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment