Thursday, January 26, 2012

EVERYTHING ELEANOR - BRAND NEW SU! I RECEIVED AT SU! LEADERSHIP

I just got back from Leadership 2012 Stampin Up! in San Antonio.  Amazing is all I can say.  I learned so much and I have so much to share with you.  It was really an incredible experience to be a part of such a sisterhood of stampers and papercrafters.  One of the perks of being a SU! demonstrator is being invited to attend Leadership.  It occurs each year in January and I've been to 3 in the last 5 years.  This one was really exceptional.  At Leadership I learned more business skills, new stampin techniques and got thousands (yes, thousands!) of NEW ideas to share.  The card I'm sharing today is actually CASED from one of the cards we made at our make and take.  The envelope is stamped with a BRAND NEW STAMP set called EVERYTHING ELEANOR.  This set will be out with the BRAND NEW SU! book in June!  YES!  We will now have the NEW book in JUNE!  WhooHoo!!!  This is a great set and I really want to THANK SU! for giving each of the demonstrators who attended Leadership this 2 part set!  It's so exciting to get FREE things - and there were plenty of them at Leadership. I LOVE this new set - the swirls, the flowers, the bird, the medallions - super!
The tangerine tango tag on the card is embossed with the striped embossing folder for SU! that you can earn FREE during SALE-A-BRATION!  We are in the most wonderful time of the SU! year.  For every $50 in SU! merchandise you purchase - you can earn a stamp set, embellishments, dsp, decor elements, digital art, embossing folder, and more!  See the post below for more info or the brochure on the right hand side of this blog!

The flower on the card is dimensionalized.  It was very easy to make - just punch from card stock.  The Blossom punch is NEW and available in our NEW SU! OCCASIONS MINI catalog.
 

Punch stamped images in the Mixed Bunch Set  (a new set in the mini) for beautiful, unique flowers in no time! Or punch an entire flower garden from card stock or Designer Series Paper.

Here's the inside of my card and the back of the envelope.  The sentiments on the front and the inside of the card are from the HOSTESS SET PERFECT WORDS.  Another item you can earn FREE from SU! This is earned when you host a SU! workshop or party.  The set is just what it says - PERFECT! 

 

Thanks again SU! for such great gifts - the gifts we received at Leadership will last a lifetime! And all of the tips I learned will be of value to me not only in my SU! business and hobby, but in my personal and professional life as well.  If you are interested in becoming a SU! demonstrator, email me for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment