Monday, January 30, 2012

LINDA KINCAID GORGEOUS SALEABRATION CARD

My dear kind and wonderful friend Linda Kincaid (one of my BFF's) demonstrated this card at our last stampin sistah's event.  We were prepping for all of our saleabration workshops and Linda came up with this card.  She used the brand NEW SU! Saleabration set FRESH VINTAGE that she earned for FREE and the Everyday Enchantment DSP that she also received FREE from SU!  This is such a lovely stamp set and one of the most gorgeous sets of papers SU! has ever come out with.

I love Linda's use of the new Hat Pins by SU!  Look carefully, it's in the center of the card and she pinned some lovely punched out paper flowers to it.  The pleated ribbon is also new from SU!
The sentiment is from Apothecary Art Stamp set which I highlighted yesterday for Rita's card.

Note that the card base is embossed using the Big Shot and the Vintage Embossing Folder for SU!
The inside of the card was stamped as well.  We used our SU! Stampinwrite Markers to color the stamp and then stamp it to the card stock.  It's so beautiful.

Note:  my name is copyrighted on the card because this is the card I actually stamped.  I do want to give Linda full credit, however, for demonstrating the card.  Thanks Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment