Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HEADING TO SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS - SU! LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE

I'm on my way to San Antonio, Texas.  I have not been to Texas before and I am really excited to be able to go.  Each January, SU! sponsors a Leadership Conference for SU! demonstrators who are in leadership roles.  While it is predominantly a business conference, there is plenty of Stampin Fun and lots of time to tour the city.  I'm flying with my really good friend and fellow Remarkable Stamper (co-demonstrator) Carolyn Serviss.  We travelled together last year to Leadership as well.  We are coming in 2 days early so that we can tour Riverwalk by boat and on foot, the Alamo, and take a trolley tour of the city.  Here's my first My Digital Scrapbook page using new Digital Saleabration CD Everyday Enchantment papers and Digital brads.


I'll be in Texas for the week, learning lots of new stampin techniques, meeting fellow demonstrators and NEW friends, and having a really great time.  I'll try to do some blog posts of some of the ideas we discuss and some of the samples we share.  I'll also be posting my swap cards.  See you back in Maryland soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment