Monday, January 2, 2012

BRAND NEW SU! COMING JAN. 4TH 2012

The NEW SU! MINI OCCASIONS Catalog debuts Weds. Jan. 4, 2012.  There are so many cool items in the mini.  Hopefully you have gotten your mini catalog in the mail.  If not, you can view the mini online here on Weds.  As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder some of the  NEW SU!  One of the stamp sets I purchased is called Rue Des Fleurs.  I just fell in love with it when I saw it.  I stamped it on this card and watercolored in the flowers.  The photo is a little light, and I apologize for that.  It is so brilliant in person. I added dazzling diamonds to the flowers, and they really sparkle.
My card stock colors are whisper white, elegant eggplant and wisteria wonder.   If you click on the above photo, you will see that the whisper white is embossed with the square lattice die. The ribbon is wisteria wonder and BRAND NEW is the hat pin.  Isn't that an awesome addition.

One of my favorite stamps in the set is this pen.  I love the flowers spraying from it.  The other stamps in the set are really cool.  There are 8 all together.  Look for more NEW coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment