Monday, March 30, 2009

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M 27 AGAIN and special 30% OFF SALE

It's my birthday! Yes, I wish I were 27 again! My husband and son took me out yesterday to Carraba's for dinner. It was great. It was the first time I ever went there. Unfortunately, they didn't have French Fries there and my son was a little upset. However, they are right next door to the Outback Steakhouse so I asked the waitress if she could get some from the Outback and they did. It really made JP happy. Of course, Jp had chicken and french fries. Bill had a spaghetti dish and I had rigatoni with chicken. I also had a mojito and it was pretty good. It could have had a little more mint in it, but it was not lacking in ETOH. After dinner we had dessert at dunkin doughnuts. We love their Boston Kreme doughnuts. I have loved those since I was a child. So instead of a cake, I asked for a doughnut. It was my son's idea and it was great!


Here is a lovely spring basket that Diana Hnat made for me last year for my birthday. One side says happy spring and one side says Happy Easter. She is very creative. I love this time of the year and having my birthday at this time makes it even better.
Speaking of birthdays...get 30% off any SU! items you want if you send me an order before 9 pm tonight. Just put Happy Birthday Maria in the subject line and I'll take 30% off of the retail price. This is a great offer and one in which I'll be paying you to buy from me. This is my 30% on my birthday on the 30th- sale. This is not an offer that SU! ever does so take advantage of my one time only special.

No comments:

Post a Comment