Thursday, March 26, 2009

BRAND NEW SAMPLE

This is a new sample that I made using the new WALK IN THE PARK papers and the stamp set oval all (I used the FRENCH version) -yes, you can get it in ENGLISH, FRENCH, or SPANISH. I also used my favorite Butterfly die cut from Shelli's exclusive die, new white satin ribbon and new large designer grommets. The ink color on the statement is regal rose, one of my favorite colors. This paper and stamp set are available April 1st and you can see them in the new Occasions Mini catalog which should have come by mail now if you are on the mailing list. I will put a link up to the mini when it is available online. We had a display board in Hawaii and this is the card I posted. I got a lot of compliments on this card. I think you will all love what is coming in the new OCCASIONS mini. This ribbon is so soft. Do you remember the chocolate chip and burgundy ribbons from 2 Christmases ago? This ribbon is just as soft and smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment