Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Rhodes Grove

Here are some more photos from Rhodes Grove, Pa. Crop with our CM friends. The photos may have a light or bright hue. I took them with my iPhone. It snowed so I didn't want to trudge to the room to get my good camera. In this first photo, we have Ann's daughter Andrea from Indianapolis. She really enjoyed making the leprechaun out of SU! punches.
We had a campfire and Sheila and I enjoyed making S'mores.

There was a night - time pajama party. Linda dressed up as a stamp/scrap fairy.


Here's Linda Kincaid at the Fireplace cooking her marshmallows.



This is a group shot of us at the crop. I'm in front in raspberry, in my SU! sweater. Then left to right we have my dear friends Linda Kincaid, Sandi Haertig, and Linda Murphy. We hope to have more come with us on the next great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment