Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GET WELL CARD

Our Nurse Manager needs a get well card, so this is what I designed. The new butterfly BIG SHOT die exclusive to SU! is just beautiful. If you are coming to class on the 19th of March (Jen's Backpack class) you will get to use this butterfly (other colors and a different card design). Click on photo if you need to see any part of the card enlarged. The card base is riding hood red. I also used riding hood red classic ink and designer paper (for butterfly). The saffron designer paper is gorgeous and comes from the pack called jackpot. I tied a saffron colored grosgrain ribbon around the butterfly to give him a body and an antenna. The stamp sets used are sincere salutations and flight of the butterfly. I also used my new favorite wheel entitled always in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment