Friday, March 6, 2009

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME CLASS

This is the card I did for our class last night. We used the new chipboard from SU! called ON BOARD SO TWEET! The paper is the brand new GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE. The colors go so well together and the chocolate chip pattern was perfect for the owl. I am so in love with the chipboard now. I made several cards with it that I hope to post. The chipboard that wasn't covered with designer paper was colored with stampinwrite markers. I used ruby red on the flower and then attached one of our new latte buttons. So pretty! The eyes were done with chocolate chip stampinwrite marker. The ribbon is Kiwi kiss and the good friend stamp is from the stamp set with the same name
This is part of the pack of chipboard that you get. There is lots in this package. In addition to the owls, there are other sweet birds also. I'll have to post a pic of them later.


No comments:

Post a Comment