Monday, March 16, 2009

JOIN SU! NOW; 3 EASY PAYMENT PLAN

SU! has just announced a 3 easy payment plan for those who wish to become a SU! demonstrator. I love being a demonstrator. I get to share my love of crafting with others and learn a lot of new techniques. My day is not complete without sharing a craft. Can you tell? I try to show something new on my blog each day. You can join any time, but SU! makes it very easy with this special plan. If you prefer just to join up as a hobbyist and to obtain a discount and earn free stamps, you can do that to. Email me for info on SU! at scrappinriri@verizon.net
or go to my button on the right (order online button links to my website) and go to my website and click join now for more info.
These are some of the things that you get in your SU! starter kit - Stamps, card stock, ink pads, wheels, adhesive, catalogs, mini catalogs, pens, business supply items, and a whole lot more. And during Sale-a-bration, you can get your starter kit at 15% off! What a deal!