Sunday, March 8, 2009

MORE CHIPBOARD SO TWEET CARDS

I really love this good friend stamp set by Stampin Up! I also love the chipboard set so tweet. Each of these cards is 5.25 by 5.25 inches. Square cards are really cool. They do take extra postage, so be sure to go to the post office to have them stamp them, if you are going to mail.

I used cardstock for this little bird and also whisper white craft ink for highlights. All of the other chipboard is colored with stampinwrite markers by Stampin UP!

This owl is too cute. I used some new grosgrain ribbon that I got free from Stampin Up! It is so saffron in color. The lucky me comes from the stamp set pinch proof and is often used at St. Patrick's day, but I'm encouraging my stampers to use their stamps in other ways...think outside the box. I love to stamp my envelopes and the owls on the envelope and the you're a hoot stamps come from the set Owl Together Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment