Monday, March 16, 2009

A GREAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY CARD

This is a great card done with the Pinch Proof Stamp Set. My good friend Cathy Weir designed this card. She is really a great demonstrator. She demo'd this card at our last class on 3/5. I love the use of the scallop punch and that little adorable leprechaun is cute! I'm not sure where she found that great ribbon, but it really goes very well with this card. Do you like the great shamrocks on the envelope? Great job Cathy!

Speaking of St. Patrick's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! My son gets to wear some green on his uniform and we got him some adorable leprechaun hats to wear and some green socks. I hope to get a picture of him taken before he heads out to school, but he is at the age where he likes to avoid the cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment