Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAWAII SU! SAMPLES

While I'm headed home to Maryland, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the great samples from the SU! Hawaii boards in the hospitality suite. All of the demonstrators brought things to share. I posted my share the other day. Here are some other fabulous ones.

This first one uses our BRAND NEW MATCHBOX die. Leave it up to SU! to come up with some cute adorable samples. Here is one that uses a clear overlay for the box top. Inside are some cute baby blue socks. The outside was stamped with white staz on. Notice our new train set on the box?
This is another sample using clear overlay for the entire box and brand new SU! rub-ons. I also love how this die makes adorable tags. Of all of the SU! BIG SHOT dies, this is definitely the one to have. I hope to be able to show you even more samples. Remember that matchbox box that CARLA made? Well you can make a version of that with this die. I hope to have that to show you at an upcoming class.
Here are some of the card samples. I love this true friend sample. Notice how the demonstrator used the rocking technique for the edges of the butterfly. We've done this technique before and Linda and I will be showing it again soon.


This is a great homemade book! I've been wanting to do this book with the group for some time. It is a little blurry in the photo but you can get the idea. It is made from CD covers and bella rose paper. It has lots of hidden tags and pockets and is really clever.
Here is another view of this fabulous book.


This is another brand new BIG SHOT die that SU! is carrying. We made a calendar a few years ago with this pattern and I had to hand cut the entire thing. This is done for you with the BIG SHOT. This is really clever. I can't wait to demo this one also.

More Brand New! Here are some more card samples.


This card just might be my favorite. I love all the glitter this demonstrator used! Hope you have received your SU! occasions mini catalog because many of these new sets and the new scalloped oval punch are in it! This stamp set is very versatile. It is called wagon full of fun. If you buy this stamp set and the egg wheel and your subtotal is at least $50 - you get a FREE saleabration set (valued at $19.95) and also my free easter project pdf file valued at $30 - so it is like getting $50 for $50. This is good until March 31st.

Here's the new SU! scalloped oval punch!

This card uses a brand new stamp set also - it is called Sense of Time. The designer used our chunky glitter on top of the clock and it is incredibly beautiful to look at in person. Linda and I are going to have to try this sample or a version of it.


You know how I feel about chipboard. I love it! So this is a great scrapbook page that I love. Notice the large heart from the new SU! heart punch. The colors in this page are really neat together. Just about everyone I know now has this stamp set. This is probably the most beautiful set that SU! has ever made. It looks like the designer used our new Parisian breeze papers too. If you haven't seen or touched these papers, you must! They have the most awesome texture and weight to them!


Ok, great samples! Enjoy these and I'll see you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment