Thursday, November 19, 2015

SU! LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES IS RETIRING!

No, say it isn't so!  I LOVE this stamp set. I waited too long to purchase it because I wasn't sure I needed it.  Once I started playing with it I knew it was one that I would keep forever.  It may no longer be available for purchase after Jan 4th 2016, but I'll have it for sure.  So far, I've mostly enjoyed embossing it and watercoloring with it, but there is so much more I've done and others have done.  Go to Pinterest and see how cool the samples are.  You will NEED this set, too.

 The stamps on the outside are from an older SU! set from
a few years back.  I love leaves and I love this time of year!
 The sentiment inside is perfect!
 I made the same card only different colors for my REMARKABLE swap card
that I showed you the other day.  Here it is again, if you need to see it.
 This card with these colors that are more spring/summer could be used at any 
time of the year.  This set is certainly timeless!

Lighthearted Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set 139712
Price: $26.00
No trees? No problem! Stamp and cut as many leaves as you want in the colors you want—autumn, spring, summer. Great for home décor projects because they'll last for a good long time.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e


Don't forget to purchase the coordinating thinlets.
 
Leaflets Framelits Dies 138283
Price: $25.00
Make a treeful of leaves in seconds with the Leaflets Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Framelits' open design allows you to place them over stamped images for precise cutting.

* 6 dies
* 6 sizes: 3-7/8" x 1-3/4", 3-1/8" x 2-5/8", 2-7/8" x 1", 2-15/16" x 1-1/2", 1-3/4" x 1-1/8", 1-3/8" x 7/8"
* Use with Big Shot



Purchase all your Stampin Up! Crafting Needs Here on my Demonstrator Business Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment