Sunday, November 15, 2015

ON STAGE BALTIMORE - MARIA'S SWAPS - LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES

I attended SU! ON STAGE Baltimore this past weekend.  What a fun event.  Demonstrators from all over the world were together seeing the NEW OCCASIONS and NEW SALEBRATION catalogs which go live for all demonstrators in just a few days.  I think these catalogs are amazing and I can't wait to share the new ideas with you.  I know we are not through the holidays yet - Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner.  We still have holiday cards to make so don't worry, we will.


One of the best parts of these conventions is meeting all kinds of SU! friends including many new ones.  I also love to swap and my friend Lisa Chatterjee organized a REMARKABLE STAMPERS swap which was really cool.

I chose one of my favorite NEW Stamp sets - LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES - which I embossed with gold embossing powder and then hand watercolored with some pretty almost spring colors which I think work well for winter also. The card base is pool party and I dry embossed that card base with the large dots embossing folder for SU! In the next day or so I'll share some of the swaps I received in exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment