Monday, November 9, 2015

LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES - A NEW FAVORITE SU! STAMP SET

I'm going to be sharing some cards and projects over the next couple of weeks featuring a SU! stamp set that I just had to have - LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES.  Check Pinterest and you just do a search and a gazillion samples come up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set.  It's very versatile and coordinates with the leaves framelits by SU!  Here's my first project - somewhat cased from Pinterest. And I just learned that this was Connie Babbert's original design.  I think the original had gold cording rather than the gold glimmer paper.  This may be my Thanksgiving card this year.
The background is embossed with the WOODLANDS embossing folder from SU! which is HOT HOT HOT! these days!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did use gold cording, but I love the shades of green you used on yours! Totally different look than mine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, thanks for identifying this as your original card. I was away at a scrapbooking and cardmaking retreat and we just made a bunch of cards from Pinterest we printed out and I didn't mark down who's card this was. Yours is so pretty and thanks for the inspiration. I did a search and put a link to your card.

      Delete