Tuesday, November 3, 2015

REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT TAG SWAP

In addition to the cookie swap we had over the weekend, we also had a tag swap and a card swap.  Today, I would like to share with you the tags I created and the ones that were swapped with mine.  I used NEW SU! Holiday DSP and also NEW embellishments including the wooden snowflakes which I colored to coordinate with the card stock colors by just pressing the wooden embellishments into my foam ink pad (pool party).  I loved this swap and hope it also continues as a yearly tradition.














These tags will make my gift packages this holiday season all the more cheerful and joyous.  I love the wine tag above which I believe Cindy G made.  I bring wine as housewarming gifts and I also make wine tags.  This will be perfect for a few friends I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment