Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PHOTOS FROM ON STAGE BALTIMORE - NEW OCCASIONS AND SALEABRATION COMING SOON - WEEKLY SU! DEALS

Hi Friends
I was able to go to a great Convention for SU! over the weekend.  It was a global convention and the local stage was in Baltimore. It was so much fun to re connect with old friends and meet new ones and to see what is going on in the world of SU!  Lots of NEW coming soon.  Today I'll share some sneak peeks which will be available in January.
These were my great table mates - me, Barb Holicky, Lisa Chatterjee, Heather Lindstrom and Cindy Geskey.  We had so much fun!
This is me holding the NEW OCCASIONS catalog which goes live in January.  You will WANT ALMOST EVERYTHING in this catalog so if you receive holiday money, hold onto it!
We had so much fun together, seeing and playing with NEW PRODUCT, going out for great fun, stamping!!!!! and meeting up with friends.  SU! put on a great convention!  This is my SMASH book layout with some of the handouts from the table, and then some printed photos using my ZINK printer.
SU! gave us great tumblers in GOLD!  Did you know that gold is one of the hot colors this season?  We also got some cool planners. Thank you SU!
My friend Lisa Chatterjee organized a REMARKABLES SWAP.  It was one of the best ever.  I'm showcasing different cards from the swap in posts here this week.
These are my friends Pam and Tracie.  We dined out two nights in a row with Rosemary Morgan.  We had such a great time!

This is Carolyn Serviss and I.  Carolyn is one of my dearest friends from SU! and the REMARKABLE STAMPERS. Love this gal!
We had so much fun with all of the sequins on the table.  I think I added them to every project we made.  Some of the ladies at the table gathered them and put them in their badge holders.  So cool!
What was the chance of this happening?  All three of us had the same RICH RAZZLEBERRY SU! Prize Patrol Pin. We were all winners.  We took home a lot of things - 3 stamp sets and some cool papers and all of the other things I mentioned.  They also gave us a great lunch!
This is one of the NEW PRODUCT SUITES called BOTANICAL GARDENS.  I love the new dies, the new stamps and the new papers and embellishments.  I'll feature more cool products soon.  I added sequins to my project.  They had cool specially designed grid paper for us also. This is a must have product for everyone.  Helps so much with lining things up.
Just wait until you see more.  In the meantime, it's holiday season and there are some cool products in the HOLIDAY CATALOG which is current and which you can still purchase from while supplies last.  Do you have your Christmas cards completed?

HERE ARE THE SU! WEEKLY DEALS!  
Some cool items are on this list!
Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $27.00 $20.25
Season of Cheer Cardstock Pack by Stampin' Up!
Season Of Cheer Cardstock Pack
Price: $7.00 $5.25
Season to Season Wreath Project Kit by Stampin' Up!
Season To Season Wreath Project Kit
Price: $27.00 $20.25
Snow Friends Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Snow Friends Framelits Dies
Price: $27.00 $20.25

Purchase all of your Stampin Up! needs right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment