Monday, November 16, 2015

BALTIMORE ON STAGE CONVENTION - REMARKABLE SWAPS - 1 AND RETIRING HOLIDAY CATALOG PRODUCTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Today I'm sharing swaps from the Baltimore On Stage Convention.  For those who want to see the RETIRING SU! Holiday List go HERE right now or you can view at the end of the post.

Here are the first group of swaps from the REMARKABLE STAMPERS swaps from ON STAGE BALTIMORE.  Some very talented ladies.  Now for this particular group I think I know who made each swap. Some people put their names with the swap and others didn't.  This particular group I happened to connect the faces with the swaps.
This first swap is from the coordinator - LISA CHATTERJEE.  Lovely Lovely card and it uses my favorite LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES.
I'm pretty sure this one is from Crafty Pesci and I know that because she asked me which sentiment I wanted on my card.  Really nicely done.
I believe that Heather Lindstrom created this adorable card.  She told us at our table during the convention how her daughter loved helping her color in this penguin. He is quite the cutie pie.
OMG! This card has so much dimension.  Cindy Geskey created this awesome card.  You definitely can tell if you see the inside below. Cindy is known for the inside of her cards.
The card below I believe was created by Carol Slack. Carol is very talented. She has a knack for putting some pretty cool scenes together.  She used several stamps on this card and I really love this creation.  I love the dog and the cool cat sitting a top the handmade brick wall.
These are some very talented swappers.  Thanks ladies.  More swaps coming soon!

Now for the retiring Holiday Products.  These are available while supplies last or until Jan 4th.  Some of the products on the list you do NOT want to miss.  Order now at www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net
click on the photo below for a dowloadable PDF
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2015/11_November/Holiday%20Retiring%20List/US_HolidayRetiringList_ENG.pdf

Oh No!  In addition to many cool papers, stamps, embellishments and kits, the wooden snowflakes, the reindeer clips, the gold and silver cording are on the list!  I love those!  I'll be stocking up at least on the cording because it's really glitzy and perfect for crafting needs all year round.  Lots of other things to get as well.  I did prestock on snowflakes as I used them on my tags and gifts and got some reindeer clips for Project Life! I'm doing a December Daily book that I've shown some of in previous posts.  ORDER FROM ME HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment