Wednesday, August 21, 2013

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH HAPPY - MY PAPER PUMPKIN HAS ARRIVED

My Little Red Box from SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN was in my mail yesterday when I got home.  I was so excited to see what this month's offering was.  OMG!  I was delighted with the stamp set.  So adorable and so perfect, especially with the end of summer near, back to school, and bike riding season still in full gear.  This stamp set is perfect for so many occasions.  I'm even thinking it's a great set for travelers, bikers, school kids, teachers, ccd and religious ed teachers, and of course great for thank you's.  Flags and Pennants are in, and notice how on the back of the envelope I used some of the honeycomb sticker as washi type tape.  Whoo Hoo!  Get your MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit for only $10 plus s/h this month and next. First two months special!  Head on over to MARIA'S MY PAPER PUMPKIN BY SU!  

MY PAPER PUMPKIN PROMOTION:
July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013
Offer Details: Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
This kit was packed with lightly dotted swiss cards made with heavy quality card stock, honeycomb sticker sheets, pennant sheets, stamp set with 2 awesome stamps, great quality envelopes, instruction sheet and 2 ink spots with EXCLUSIVE SU! colors - BERMUDA BAY and  BAKED BROWN SUGAR.

Here are my creations with this month's MY PAPER PUMPKIN - AUGUST

The first design is CASED exactly from the kit.  I stamped the envelope as I always do.
I used some of the honeycomb sticker as washi tape to close the envelope.

The next card, I used the kit contents, but made a slightly different card by adding the CHEERS from the cheers to you.  The flag pole attached to the bike is the straw.  Both the straw and the CHEERS are from the stamp set CHEERS TO YOU by SU!
The next two cards I cut one of the designer cards from the kit in half and then trimmed each piece to 4 by 5.25 and attached to BERMUDA BAY card stock to make 2 different cards using TAPE IT and YIPPEE SKIPPEE stamp sets from SU! that I absolutely LOVE!
I cut some of the honeycomb sticker into a banner shape.  The bicycle is stamped off a few times, love this look.
You can NEVER have TOO MUCH HAPPY!  Get your MY PAPER PUMPKIN today and at a GREAT COST SAVINGS. You can cancel anytime before the 15th of the month, or skip a month!

HERE'S YOUR LINK!  CLICK HERE
and REMEMBER to use the PROMOTION CODE PUMPKIN DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment