Sunday, August 18, 2013

COFFEE ANYONE?

This is a card I designed for a swap at the SU! CONVENTION.  I used some of the cool NEW SU! stamps - PERFECT BLEND and OFF THE GRID.  I love coffee stamps and this one is perfect for me.  I stamped the coffee mug, paper pieced it with some of the new SU! designer IN COLOR paper, and stamped on it.  The cup was stamped on watercolor paper and I even watercolored some coffee stains onto the cup- starbucks color!
I added a punched heart and rhinestone, as well as a stamped banner behind the cup with the stamp set FABULOUS PHRASES .  The background stamp is OFF THE GRID.  It was one of the first stamps I ordered from the new Idea book that came out in June.  I embossed the background card stock with the striped embossing folder by SU! and I sponged soft suede over the background.  The happy is stamped in red on the dsp from the great stamp set YIPPEE SKIPPEE.

The die cuts behind the coffee cup are NEW SU! FRAMELITS WINDOW FRAMELITS.  I embossed the darker one with my favorite LATTICE embossing folder.  All supplies are by SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment