Friday, August 16, 2013

MORE HELLO LOVELY MAKE N TAKES FROM SU! CONVENTION

This was my favorite make and take.  This great bag was decorated to hold lovely hand made cards.  I actually made a second one that my son gave his teacher Mrs. T from 7th grade.  She loved it and who wouldn't.  This project is a great idea to give to teachers, friends, coworkers and others.  The cards inside were so much fun to make.


Here are the cards that we placed inside.  All are hand created using brand NEW heavier weight white ultrasmooth card stock precut cards with envelopes.
 This first one with the ampersand stamp stamped multiple times was my favorite.
 Notice how each card has rhinestones on it.  These embellishments by SU! really accent these cards.



The HELLO LOVELY stamp set really is an awesome set and perfect for cards and gifts.  Purchase yours on my business website today at SHOP NOW.

Hello Lovely 130243


Hello, lovely! You're the best and you make me happy! Share the sweet sentiments available in the Hello Lovely Stamp Set. Coordinates with the Decorative Label and 1" Square Punches. Clear-mount. Also available in Spanish, French, and German.

No comments:

Post a Comment