Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BRAND NEW CARD USING SU! PAPAYA COLLAGE AND NEW DICTIONARY BACKGROUND

Most of you know that I love to create cards and I send most of the cards I make to my mother.  She loves getting HAPPY MAIL.  Here's a card I created for her on Sunday night when I had some free crafting time in my studio.
I stamped the NEW DICTIONARY stamp in Daffodil Delight on a whisper white punched out circle.  On top of that I stamped the gorgeous leaves and butterfly from the PAPAYA COLLAGE stamp set.  I also water colored the butterfly lightly.  I then added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the butterfly and some mini pearls.  Crystal effects were added to the leaves so they stand out.  The sentiment is from a BRAND NEW MUST HAVE THANK YOU Stamp set called LOTS OF THANKS.  I LOVE this stamp set.  It was one of the first sets I had to have.  The card stock behind the banner and the other images is Daffodil delight and it's embossed with the BRAND NEW embossing folder in the SU! IDEA BOOK called BEAUTIFULLY BAROQUE.  I think my mother will love the card.  She displays all the different cards she receives.  It really makes me happy when I go to her home and see them.

Lots Of Thanks 129690
Regular Price: $18.83
Preferred Price: $16.95 if you order from me as your demonstrator
Want to say thank you, but you're just not quite sure how? This stamp set offers nine different ways! Clear-mount. Also available in German and French.
Lots of Thanks


Papaya Collage Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126612
Regular Price: $26.61
Preferred Price: $23.95 if you order from me as your demonstrator
Use these exquisitely detailed images to bring vintage elegance and refinement to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. Or purchase this seven-piece stamp set as a gorgeous gift for a special friend. Coordinates with the 3/4" Circle Punch.
Set Quantity: 7
Papaya Collage Clear-Mount Stamp Set
I don't have a picture of the dictionary stamp but it's so cool and another must have.  You can find it on page 100 of the latest IDEA BOOK.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment