Thursday, August 22, 2013

LINDA KINCAID'S MOSAIC MADNESS CARD CREATION

My good friend LINDA KINCAID gave me this card as a thank you for being able to borrow my MOSAIC MADNESS stamp set by SU!  I'm glad she was able to design with it and that I was able to reap the benefit of one of her creations.  I think she may have CASED this card, but not sure from who.  If it's yours, let me know to assign proper credit. It;s a really cool card.  I LOVE this set and I'm so glad that I purchased it. I even got the coordinating punch.  If you buy the punch and the stamp set together, you save 15%.  Check out page 123 of the latest SU! IDEA BOOK to check it out.
The envelope is so cool in that it coordinates with the same stamp set and great SU! colors.  The banner in the card is from BANNER GREETINGS which is a stamp set you can earn by hosting a SU! party or workshop.  It's got 6 great stamps in the set and they have really cool fonts.  Also note that Linda embossed the background of the BERMUDA BAY card stock base with the coordinating embossing folder MODERN MOSAIC.

Thanks again Linda for this awesome card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment