Thursday, August 8, 2013

I SCRAPBOOK WITH SU! WE HAVE SUPPLIES!

Someone at work asked me if SU! has supplies for SCRAPBOOKING.  YES! YES! and YES! we do! We sell 12 by 12 acid and lignin free card stock, 8.5 by 11 acid free and lignin free card stock, safe adhesives, amazing embellishments, an 8 x 8 scrapbook album with divided pages and prefinished quick inserts for fast memory keeping in our latest holiday catalog, NEW PRODUCT line THIS 'N THAT and  a FULL DIGITAL SUITE to create and print pages, books, art and more.  And if that is not enough, we have a fabulous collection of stamps that certainly compliment any scrapbooking or craft project.  I'm very impressed with SU!'s product line especially the print products.  The quality is incredible.  I scrapbook all the time.  I do both digital and regular scrapbook pages. Of late, I have been doing the THIS 'N THAT scrapbooks that are easy to take with me and add memorabilia from trips and projects (similar to smash type books).  You will LOVE what we have at SU!  Check it all out on my SHOP NOW button in the upper right hand corner of my business website HERE.

Here's a look at what I've recently scrapbooked and what I'm working on:
This is a scrapbook page designed by my upline Janet Wakeland for the last REMARKABLY HOT RETREAT.  I loved the colors.  I added the OBX and the photo and the page I only slightly varied from her original.  This photo is of my dog Luigi and I at the Outer Banks this summer.
 I took close ups of various parts of the page so you can see some of the great embellishments. Notice the great buttons and punched butterflies and tickets and more.




The metal buttons are adorable.  SU! has lots of cool items for your pages.  I love the flowers and twine and more.  Our designer papers and card stock and embellishments and ink colors all coordinate - which is a hallmark of SU!

And for the digital pages.  I work on them all the time.  I love My Digital Studio.  If you review the past several weeks here on my blog and most Mondays, I feature a page or card (s) I've digitally mastered in MDS.  It's so easy and so much fun and such a sense of accomplishment.  Here's one of the latest pages I've worked on digitally.

MDS Supply List

Background
     Card Stock/Baja Breeze

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Patio Party Ensemble/Patio Party Ensemble-floral midnight muse
    _Designer Kits/Patio Party Ensemble/Patio Party Ensemble-floral primrose petals
    _Designer Kits/Patio Party Ensemble/Patio Party Ensemble-floral summer starfruit

Stamps
    Patio Party Ensemble/Patio Party Ensemble-dot background, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Chat Room Thoughts of You\Chat Room Thoughts of You - happy thoughts, Color = 0,0,0
    Love Blossoms\Love Blossoms - butterfly, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Love Blossoms\Love Blossoms - butterfly, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Love Blossoms\Love Blossoms - butterfly, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255


No comments:

Post a Comment