Friday, June 5, 2009

SYMPATHY CARD

The Clinical Partner RN in the NICU - Kim W. - asked me to make a sympathy card for one of the nurses who lost her grandmother this week. I knew right away which card I wanted to make and I wanted to use our retiring IN COLORS. I am sorry to hear of her loss and hope she likes the card. The card base is riding hood red card stock. I used the same card stock for the flower which is the simple flower sizzlet for the BIG SHOT. The top textured paper is baja breeze card stock that I texturized with a BIG SHOT texture plate (kit #4 with the definition of friend on it). The bottom is our special heavy weight dsp (it is almost the wt. of card stock) called sweet slumber. The ribbon is striped kiwi kiss grosgrain from SU! and the button is summer sun corduroy. I love those. The leaves are punched with kiwi kiss card stock with the 5 flower punch, also exclusive to SU! The sentiment is Sharing in your Sorrow from SU! Thoughts and Prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment