Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW IN COLOR SAMPLE

I've started to play with the new IN COLORS for SU! 09-10. I made this one last weekend using the new Stamp Set from SU! called Circle Circus. I love circles so this was a definite must have stamp set for me. It also nicely matches our decor elements by a similar name. My card base is pixie pink card stock, one of our exclusive 48 colors. I then stamped the images in melon mambo which is one of the NEW IN COLORS. I am really liking this color a lot. Next I ran the card through the BIG SHOT using a SU! texture plate to get the larger dots. I then brushed craft white ink on the card. The thinking of you was punched with our new punch and new magnetic BIG SHOT die for the movers and shakers.

Lots more NEW in colors coming soon! See post below for the names of all of the IN COLORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment