Saturday, June 27, 2009

I LOVE TO WATERCOLOR

Yes, that is one of my favorite things to do with stamped images. If you remember last week I showed you the father's day card from class with the old automobile image entitled Thoughts of Father. Well this image with the watering can and the little wren comes from the same stamp set. Of course it is on the retiring list, boo hoo. I don't think this is one of the sets that I'll give away. I really like it because you can color it and I love water coloring. The base of the card is chocolate chip. The blue plaid is from the popular and sold out specialty paper by SU! entitled Parisian breeze. I stamped the image using basic brown permanent ink on water color paper. I then water colored the image. The ribbon is chocolate chip 5/8 inch grosgrain. The warm wishes sentiment is from the retiring set thoughts and wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment