Monday, June 15, 2009

MY SISTER CELENA'S WEDDING ALBUM

I didn't post all weekend and I'll tell you why - I was busy completing my sister's wedding album. Celena and Zoran got married 2 years ago in October. I finally completed their wedding scrapbook album on Friday night. This is the first half of the book. I'll post the other half in another post. On Saturday, we had our family reunion. It was the 7 of us and our spouses or our significant others. We had our children and our parents. It was at a Lake in Rockaway, NJ. I gave the completed album to Celena and Zoran when they arrived. The really liked it. I know it took me awhile but I am so pleased with the results. Once I gathered all of the supplies (album and most of the paper from die cuts with a view and stickers from Jolie's and stamping and cardstock from SU!) it went very quickly. In fact, I did most of it at the crop with Pat Nuckels,
Jen Reiter and Rita Gorrick this past Friday in only 3 and a half hours. cover
inside cover - I love the just married sticker

page 1 - engagement - notice how I embossed the letters with embossing powder


page 2 I often find it difficult to work with predesigned pages, but this worked out great. Celena had a great gown.



page 3 - the Groom is Zoran. I also embossed the letters on this page. It just worked out that the second "o" was under the crown.


page 4 - getting ready for the wedding with the bridesmaids

page 5 - Here is another one of those predesigned pages. As soon as I saw it, I knew a portrait of Celena belonged there. I also embossed on this page as well. Her photo fit perfectly inside the window.

pages 6 and 7 These are gorgeous papers. I used some cloth tags from Making Memories here.






pages 8 and 9 Most of these are inside the church and part of the wedding party. My son JP is on the bottom left carrying up the bread.


More pages soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment