Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEW IN COLOR MARKERS SPECIAL PREORDER

BUY $100 WORTH OF STAMPIN UP! PRODUCTS AND GET THE NEW IN COLOR MARKERS FREE. That is right! I am giving away these markers! They are the brand new IN COLORS - dusty durango, bermuda bay, melon mambo, soft suede, and crushed curry. They are gorgeous. Just place a $100 merchandise order (not including tax s and h) on my website by June 28th and I'll order these markers for you on July 1st and mail them to your home. This is better than my SU! discount so take advantage of this today. If you are local just email me your order and I'll get it processed asap. In addition to the new IN COLOR markers, we have new IN COLOR ribbon. One side is solid and one side is polka dots. We also have a new punch that I used in this sample and a new MOVERS and SHAKERS die that coordinates with this punch, our star punch, our scalloped oval punch and our heart punch. These are just large enough to outline each of your SU! punches. If you own the BIG SHOT you will want these! These coordinating magnetic pieces come out July 1st. If you do not have the MOVERS and Shakers original EXCLUSIVE SU! DIE yet, get it before June 30th as price goes up on July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment