Monday, June 22, 2009

CELENA AND ZORAN'S WEDDING SCRAPBOOK ALBUM - part 2

So as promised I have the other part of the wedding scrapbook album I did for my sister Celena and her husband Zoran. I did manage to fit in some of my SU! rubons. Oh, how I love them. The wedding set is especially beautiful and perfect. In the upper right hand corner is my son JP and his cousin (my sister Christina's daughter) Caroline.
Do you see how I highlighted some of the photos with more SU! rubons? How great is that?
I especially like the circle that highlights their hands cutting the cake in the top right photo.

More SU! rubons on this page. All of the bridesmaids are in the upper left hand corner. My sister Teresa is the maid of honor (bottom left) with my brother Joe - one of the groomsmen. Joe is a chef who trained at the culinary institute of America or CIA. I'm in the bottom right hand corner photo next to Zoran and my sister Celena. My signature watermark overlies the photo, sorry.
The "we tied the knot" is a sticker from Jolie's. Love it. I again used SU! rubons. Do you see the circle highlighting Zoran's boutonniere? One of my favorite photos that I took is that one on the bottom left. I love how Zoran is holding my sister (wow! she has great looking arms!) and her veil is just flowing.

Believe it or not, this was one of the first layouts I finished. My entire family is in the bottom right photo. At the top right my parents are with Celena and Zoran. I used SU!'s brushed copper card stock to back the photos and to cut the letters with my CRICUT.

Some more great photos of the happy couple to complete this layout. I took most all of the photos in the album.

I enlarged the champagne glasses in this layout and love the look. It is great when you have a really good camera that takes photos that you can enlarge. Another one of my favorite photos is in the bottom left corner. Celena and Zoran look so happy.


More great photos and of course, one has to be of a couple's first kisses in public.

Their wedding reception had to be the best I have ever gone to. The place was fabulous and the food was great. I think we had a 15 course meal. These are some of the dancing photos. My parents are in the top and bottom photos. Celena is dancing with my dad in the middle photo.
I made it into the album again. I'm dancing with JP in the top right. I happened to get this outfit from Kohl's of all places. It is a Vera Wang and it was expensive but not too bad. I love it and I still fit in it. I'm waiting for another great moment to wear it again - maybe Christmas. Zoran is dancing with his mom in the bottom right photo This was one of the last pages. I used my coluzzle to cut the circles and the card stock is SU! in colors from a few years ago that I used on a lot of the pages. Keep your in colors - they certainly keep well. I was able to secure the wedding brochure into the last page into the spine of the album. It opens well and is really nice in this place in the book.

I actually decorated the back of the album also but unlike the front, I can't seem to find a photo of it to post. It was just as beautiful as the front.
And here is the happy couple! Yes, still very happy and very much in love. I gave them the album when we went up to NJ and they absolutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment