Monday, April 20, 2015

MY PAPER PUMPKIN ARRIVED TODAY! LOVE THIS ONE!

I received this month's SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN today and it was so much fun to get started.  I love all the contents.  What value!  I've been a subscriber for over a year and while I like them all, I didn't start loving them until last summer.  This month's kit is awesome. I've already started on Father's Day and Mother's Day cards and I think I can add a gift card to these.  I put foam dots in the bows to keep them primped up.

I embossed the card holder for the Mother's Day card with the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder by SU! that is in the SU! Occasions Catalog.  You can still purchase that folder and my bet is that it will make it into the New SU! Idea Book that comes out soon.  Which reminds me that the RETIRED SU! LIST will be out any minute.  I'll post it as soon as I have it.  Make sure to stock up on any retiring product and purchase the retiring stamp sets that you really want to own.
By the way, I colored the tiny rhinestones in the punched flowers with a blue sharpie marker.  I love how they glisten. Click on any photo to see the sample a little larger. I kind of made the x and flower look like XOXO for kisses and hugs! Mom's and Dad's are worth that.


No comments:

Post a Comment