Saturday, April 25, 2015

MAKE A WISH - MORE BUTTERFLY THINLETS SAMPLES

I'm so happy that the Butterfly Thinlets are available from SU!.  These are very cool.  I've been creating quite a bit.  Here are two similar cards I made at the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT in Harrisburg, PA last weekend.  I cased them with minor modifications from Debra Burgin.  Over the "a" note that I used some epoxy accents from the OCCASIONS SU! catalog. We were given a whole package of these as one of our daily gifts at the retreat.

I love how the "a" stands out.  I love the thinlets and how well they die cut.  I also love the woven Hello Honey Ribbon and the white twine.  The honeycomb embossing folder is pretty cool, too.
These will make some nice greeting cards for some dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment