Friday, April 3, 2015

GOOD FRIDAY AND SOME CARDS FROM GOOD FRIENDS

Today is a solemn day for Christians everywhere.  It is Good Friday which is part of the EASTER TRIDUUM.  Yesterday I attended my first ever Tenebrae service at the Carmel Monastery here in Towson, MD.  I sat next to my dear friend Pat.  It may have been her first time also.  It was so beautiful to hear the nuns singing and recanting the Lord's Last Supper and the night before he died.  Today we will go over to our Church for a Good Friday Service.  And I may head back to the Monastery for Tenebrae on Holy Saturday as well.


Today I'm sharing a few cards that friends made.
This first card was made by my BIRTHDAY Buddy Diana Eichfeld.  I love this card, the color and the design.  She used all new products from the SU! OCCASIONS catalog which is live until June 2.  The paper was colored melon mambo one of my fave colors. It is the irresistible paper from SU! that you have seen me use before.  Thanks Diana!
This floral card was designed by my dear friend Arleen Graham.  Really gorgeous card with great color combo and I love the gold embossing on vellum. Great job Arleen. And check out what was on the envelope below.  This is really cool and so true!

This coffee card is from my dear friend Sandi Haertig.  It was a friendship card, not a birthday card.  Her birthday card for me deserves a post all it's own so keep an eye out for that. Sandi knows I love coffee and I must say this card really caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment