Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER AND MY SU! EASTER TREATS GIFT BAGS

It's Easter Sunday!  

Happy Easter Everyone!  Today I'm sharing with you a little giftable I made using some SU! supplies and stamps.  The Stamp set I used from SU! is called FOR PEEPS SAKE.  It's so cute.  I got this idea from another demo.  She made a very similar bag.  I think it might have been Erica Cerwin, but I'm not sure.  I liked how the tag is multicolored.  I used several different ink pads to get the effect.  And look at the little peeps!  I hand cut them for everyone.  I gave these out as treats with Easter candies inside for an event I had this past week. 

I used little brown designer bags from SU! and the SU! doilies that come with something like 25 or more in a pack.  what a cool touch. The tags are from the TAG A BAG tag set and the twine is in that set also.  The ENJOY AN EGG-CELLENT EASTER was stamped on card stock and then die cut with some SU! FRAMELITS.  I also added a few stickers from my stock.
Hope your day is great "for peeps sake!"

And just because Easter Sunday ends at midnight, don't give up on this stamp set.  It's a perfect one for the spring season and if you are a peeps fan (love those candies) - you have to get this set.  This set could retire this June 2nd, so if you like it, get it before then.

1 comment: