Saturday, April 4, 2015

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SU! THIS COMING WEEK

Woo hoo!  FREE SHIPPING this coming week from SU!





Hello Stampers and Crafters!

Awesome news from Stampin' Up! - FREE SHIPPING starting Monday, April 6 through Friday, April 10!  Any order, any amount, shipped ANYWHERE in USA for FREE!

So do you need a few packages of card stock, or maybe some adhesive, or maybe just a $19.95 stamp set?  Instead of paying $6.95 to ship it to you next week you can ship it for FREE.  You will save more because no tax added to the shipping which is the usual.  You will only be charged on the product. 

Woo hoo!

You can add anything you want - from the Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog, Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack - combine anything together and....you got it...FREE SHIPPING!

I'm so excited about this because there are a few things I wanted to get last month and I held off.  I think this is exciting and I hope you take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment