Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NEW SU! WEEKLY DEALS ARE HERE AND CHECK OUT WHAT I CREATED WITH THIS MONTH'S MY PAPER PUMPKIN

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR SU! SALE-A-BRATION.  

Below are the most current weekly SU! DEALS.  Do you need a MAGNETIC PLATFORM?  This is the week to add it. And since today is the last day of SALEABRATION - take advantage of the sales below to earn more FREE ITEMS. Also it is the last day for presale discount of a 3 month prepaid MY PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION. See below for what I created this month.


Big Shot Magnetic Platform
Big Shot Magnetic Platform
Price: $39.95 $29.96
Chalk Talk Framelits Die
Chalk Talk Framelits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
File Tabs Edgelits Die by Stampin' Up!
File Tabs Edgelits Die
Price: $10.95 $8.21
Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!
Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Hearts A Flutter Framelits Die
Hearts A Flutter Framelits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Squares Collection Framelits Die
Squares Collection Framelits Die
Price: $26.95 $20.21
Word Bubbles Framelits Die
Word Bubbles Framelits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71

Look at all I received with this month's MY PAPER PUMPKIN and what I created this month.  I'm making Thank You's for all the great gifts and wishes I received for my birthday.

Each kit comes with stamps - these are great ones this month - accessories and embellishments, dimensionals and/or glue dots, ink spots, accessories to create the projects - there are always extras to create more great things with SU! I hand stitched all of these cards the day I received my kit.  It went so quickly and was so much fun.  Each month the kits introduce me to something new and creative to add to papercrafts.  While stitching is not new, I had not really done it before until now. SU! prepierced the YOU on all of the cards.

MY PAPER PUMPKIN  3 month subscriptions prepaid are on sale - today is the last day to save on the 3 month and still earn a SALEABRATION item for FREE!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/paper_pumkin_flyer/flyer_PaperPumpkin_demo_5.12.2014_US%20%281%29.pdf


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/paper_pumkin_flyer/flyer_PaperPumpkin_demo_5.12.2014_US%20%281%29.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment