Thursday, March 26, 2015

HOORAY IT'S YOUR DAY!

This is from the SU! blog.  Have you seen the Hooray It's your Day Project kit?  It's really cool!

Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit 139166
Price: $24.95
No more last-minute trips to the store for birthday cards—this kit has everything to create 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs. Make a card
when you need it, or make them all and save them for later. Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Kit includes

* Card bases
* Envelopes
* Die-cut accents and stickers
* White Baker's Twine
* Star paper clips
* Washi tape
* Spritz masks
* Stampin' Spritzers
* Stampin’ Dimensionals

Coordinates with Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi.

Hooray, Its My Cardmaking Day!

I love giving handmade cards. I especially love the “Wow, how did you do that?” factor.
And I wish I could always make cards from scratch, but sometimes I just don’t have the time. That’s one of the reasons I’m so happy that Stampin’ Up! offers card kits.
One of my recent favorites has been the Hooray It’s Your Day Project Kit (item # 139166). This kit is an amazing value. You get all of the paper supplies you’ll need to make 20 cards, five each of four designs.
The kit also includes cardstock envelopes (they’re so bright and beautiful!), two spritzing masks, and two Stampin’ Spritzers. (The masks and Stampin’ Spritzers can be used over and over even after you finish making everything in your kit.) In addition to what the kit comes with, you’ll also need scissors, ink, adhesive, and the Hooray It’s Your Day Photopolymer Stamp Set (item # 137164).

Image1

Just because the cards are designed doesn’t mean you have to make them the way they’re featured! For instance, I love spritzing, but I need to be in the right space (literally) to do it. So . . . I decided to use Sponge Daubers (item # 133773) this time. I also used a few other products I had lying around, but I didn’t stray too much from the kit. Here’s what I came up with!

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

I also love all the cool folds featured in this kit!

Image6

Image7

I feel so much better about giving a gift card when it’s enclosed in a cute, handmade card!

So, buy this kit today, get down, and get inky! You’ll have so much fun . . . I promise!
Andrea W.
Demonstrator Training
 
Hooray It's Your Day Photopolymer Stamp Set 137164
Price: $13.95
It's all about the birthday. This set has the birthday card basics--great for simple cards or as a jumping-off point for something more elaborate or for memory-keeping pages. Set quantity: 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment