Monday, March 2, 2015

MDS MONDAY - EPCOT

I had an awesome time at EPCOT.  I was fortunate enough to visit for a day about 2 weeks ago when I headed down to Orlando for a work conference.  It was a great day.  The park was not crowded. The temperature was good, and the day so nice.  I dined in France and Mexico.  I found wonderful gifts in Italy and Germany and I heard awesome acapella singers in the Land of Liberty.

Here's an MDS MONDAY DIGITAL PAGE using SU! MDS software.


MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - designer series paper/Bon Voyage - 12

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - ciao
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - border 10
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - postmark 1
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - postmark 2
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - border 9

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\EPCOT and ORLANDO 2015\IMG_4230
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\EPCOT and ORLANDO 2015\IMG_4328
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment