Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE

The best things in life aren't things!  I'll second that.  My dear friend Lisa Chatterjee made the wonderful card below for my birthday and even stamped an envelope for me!!!! AWESOME!!!
She also created the gift box (see lower down in this post) which I absolutely love and the card has a great watercolor block to paper technique with shimmer paint on it.  Lisa used one of my favorite stamp sets from SU! BY THE TIDE.
 


By The Tide Clear Stamp Set 129120
Price: $19.95
Breathe in the smell of the sea and discover some of the marvels brought in By the Tide. These clear mount images will have you pining for low tide and the sound of ocean waves. Set Quantity: 7. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.


I love how this box maker makes a perfect box and even has slits so that the box will close.  Lisa stamped the box also.

And just what was inside that box?  This lovely necklace with charms.  The charm with the words on it says "Happiness is sand between the toes." For me it certainly is!!!! The sooner I get to the beach the better. And the really cool thing about this is that the charms are made from aluminum.  I had never seen any jewelry made from this metal.  I'm really amazed with this.

This is the SU! BOXMAKER Lisa used

Gift Box Punch Board 135863
Price: $19.95
When cute wrapping paper just isn't enough, why not make your own box? The Gift Box Punch Board lets you creates boxes in a variety of sizes, up to 4" (10 cm) on each side.

The Gift Box Punch Board is lightweight and portable. Features include a fold-away score extender and a scoring tool that tucks in to a convenient storage slot.

Check out the video below and see just how simple it is to make custom gift boxes in the sizes and colors you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment