Saturday, March 14, 2015

BECAUSE YOU CARE, IRRESISTABLE SU! PAPER, HELLO YOU THINLETS, ROSEMARY'S BIRTHDAY CARD AND MORE

I really can't get enough of the irresistible paper from SU! (earned FREE with SALEABRATION).  I've brayered it. sponged it, stamped on it, watercolored it, markered it, glitzed it, you name it with coloring, I'm trying it with these papers.  This was definitely one of the BEST offerings for SALEABRATION.  and for a limited time (at this point - while supplies last only) you can still earn this specialty paper with SU! purchase.


Here are my latest samples.  I've used BECAUSE YOU CARE hostess set from the OCCASIONS SU! catalog for most of the sentiments.  The balloon is from another Hostess set in the OCCASIONS set called TIME TO CELEBRATE.  These are two great sets that you shouldn't miss out on (check the inside back cover of the OCCASIONS catalog) available until June 2, 2015. 


I added rhinestones to the frame above. These were colored with my alcohol marker.  I love that these can be colored any color I want.  You can color the SU! pearls also. The above card I sent to Rosemary Morgan for her birthday this past week.  The base card stock is embossed with the SU! woodgrain folder (I think it's my fourth fave folder!)
The HELLO is from the HELLO YOU thinlets. SPRING is from the CRAZY ABOUT YOU stamp set.  You can bundle these together and save additional 15%.  Notice that I used the LARGE POLKA DOT SU! embossing folder for this card.

Note:  Saleabration ends 3/31/15

No comments:

Post a Comment