Monday, March 23, 2015

MDS MONDAY - LOOKING FORWARD TO FLOWERS IN SPRING

I know it will be awhile before the flowers are in full bloom here in Maryland.  Hopefully some daffodils will make their way. I do see some blooms shooting up through the ground and I'm very excited.  Today I'm using MDS by SU! to show what flowers I'm most hoping for this Spring and Summer and that is my hydrangeas.

And while we are talking about MDS - SU! is discontinuing the support of this program at the end of May.  Don't fear however, if you own it.  The parent company My Memories is alive and well and will be happy to continue servicing us .  I'm excited because I do a lot of scrapbooking digitally.


I do want to caution you that if you have not downloaded all of your files from SU! - please do so and back them up before 5/31.  Also, if there is anything that you would like to print, do that soon as well. I'll have more info to share soon. I'm kind of thinking that SU! will be discounting a lot of the downloads over the next several weeks, so stay tuned for some great sales.
As for me...I will still be creating digitally.


MDS Supply List

Background
     Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255

Embellishments
    Soon To Bloom\Soon To Bloom - long honey purple
    Staple & Stitching/Chocolate Chip - Stitching Zigzag
    _Designer Kits/12x12 Photobook/6-02 (re-colored) Color = BLACKBERRY BLISS 78,19,57

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/12x12 Photobook/stamps-11, Color = POOL PARTY 169,221,199
    Lovely Little Labels\Lovely Little Labels - sweet, Color = BLACKBERRY BLISS 78,19,57

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Circle Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Razzleberry Splash - designer series paper\Razzleberry Splash - 3
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FLOWERS 2013\DSC09048
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FLOWERS 2013\DSC09032 


No comments:

Post a Comment