Saturday, August 16, 2014

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON A LEGEND - REMEMBERING ELVIS PRESLEY

I will never forget sitting on the deck at home with my family having dinner August 16, 1977 - when the news that ELVIS PRESLEY was gone.  It was such a sad day for the world not just the world of pop and rock and roll.  My family loves ELVIS PRESLEY.  The biggest fans are my sister and my mom.  My mother was even in one of the ELVIS PRESLEY movies (in the audience with all the screaming fans - and a relatively close up shot of her too). What a great memory for my mom.  To this day, ELVIS PRESLEY movies and music are played in our homes.  The KING OF ROCK AND ROLL, a TRUE LEGEND, lives forever.  We pause today to remember this GREAT LEGEND.  I have a collection of ELVIS PRESLEY stamps and I made these cards for my mom and my sister TERESA. 
The stamped images (including background) on the card fronts are embossed. The background with SU! pewter embossing powder and the ELVIS ALWAYS THE ORIGINAL with SU! basic black.  The card stock is basic gray and soft slate - both by SU!  The envelopes are stamped with Basic Black ink.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ELVIS PRESLEY IN HEAVEN.  
May you forever be in the glory of God singing and praising Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment