Thursday, August 28, 2014

HELLO THERE DOTTY ANGLES - REMARKABLE SWAP CARD - AUGUST 2014

Last Saturday I went to my upline Janet Wakeland's REMARKABLE STAMPERS team meeting in Spring Grove, Pa.  I love meeting up with fellow SU! demonstrators.  Two of my dear friends Lisa Chatterjee and Arleen Graham were there and I met so many other friends as well and new friends.  It's a tradition to create a new card with new SU! product and share it at the meeting.  You can swap the cards with other demonstrators and friends who also made cards and you get a great collection.  I made 2 cards. This is the first.  I used the SU! HOSTESS SET HELLO THERE.  Colors are Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray card stock.  I colored the SU! adhesive pearl jewel to match the card stock with my NEW BLENDABILITIES alcohol markers from SU!  The dots stamp is a fabulous NEW stamp called DOTTY ANGLES.  It's a definite MUST for your collection.
I'll share my other swap card and some photos from the meeting in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment