Friday, August 29, 2014

REMARKABLES TEAM MEETING AND MORE SWAPS

This was my second swap for the REMARKABLES TEAM MEETING last Saturday.  I used the SU! photopolymer stamp set  ENDLESS CHRISTMAS WISHES which debuted last year and then sold out, but was so popular it has been reintroduced in the catalog for this holiday season.  I absolutely love this stamp set.  I stamped the snowflakes and wish on soft sky card stock by SU! then added SU! rhinestone jewels that I colored with the BLENDABILITIES markers by SU!  I mounted the card to cherry cobbler card stock by SU! and embossed that with my BIG SHOT by SU! using the arrows embossing folder by SU! and then swiping the embossed areas and edges with whisper white craft ink also by SU! After my swap card are samples of swaps that our leader JANET WAKELAND brought back from the SU! convention.  Love these samples. Thanks for sharing Janet! Great SU! ideas!
Note that I also highlighted the stamped piece with whisper white as well. This stamped piece is the exact size of a card that you could easily use in your PROJECT LIFE pages.  I even corner rounded everything using my SU! Project Life corner rounder punch!  This card is similar to one I made for Missy Bollinger's SU! holiday catalog swap.


Here are the photos of some of the swaps Janet brought back.  I'll have more photos in a future post as well as sharing my swaps that I made for Missy's swap.

click on any of these photos to see the cards even closer.






1 comment:

  1. Will you be sending details for the beautiful cards from Mtg SU 2015 Stage Baltimore? I am particularly interested in THANKS KINDLY-pink/white/black/vellum pink butterfly- what is the DSP for Thanks Kindly background. I also really like the butterfly on layered red and vanilla card.
    so pretty.

    ReplyDelete