Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DON'T MISS OUT ON SU! SNOWFLAKE FLURRY FRAMELITS AND COORDINATING STAMP SET - TIL AUGUST 27TH ONLY

Don’t miss out on the snowflake framelits from Stampin’ UP! The Festive Flurry Snowflake framelits are available as a cost saving bundle but only until August 27th, 2014.
There are NO new snowflake dies, punches or framelits in the upcoming Holiday catalog like this.
You will be so sad if you miss out.

Last Holiday Season, I cased this card using the framelits and stamp set for some of my holiday cards. This is a remarkable set and a "must have!"


I don't remember who was the original designer of this card, but I loved it so much I had to recreate it.  I taught this card at our STAMPIN SISTAH's event last year and it was a huge hit  One of the sisters - Cindy G - is creating about 100 or so of these for her cards this year.  Wouldn't you just love to receive this as one of your holiday cards?



h4
Good news is that you can purchase this as a bundle until August 27th at a savings of 15% off if you buy the framelits and the stamp set together.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment